Anna Sibilla Dahlman1
Anna Sibilla Dahlman married Johan Heinrich Kimmenah on Monday, 11 February 1771 at St. Clemens Catholic Church, Telgte, Kreis Munster, Westphalia, Prussia.1
Anna Sibilla Dahlman married Johan Henrich Laudiek on Sunday, 6 May 1787 at St. Clemens Catholic Church, Telgte, Kreis Munster, Westphalia, Prussia.1 Anna died on 29 October 1818 Telgte, Westphalia, Prussia.2
Anna was buried Saturday, 31 October 1818, in St. Clemens Catholic Church, Telgte, Kreis Munster, Westphalia, Prussia.2
Children of Anna Sibilla Dahlman and Johan Heinrich Kimmenah
- Johan Henrich Kimmenah1 b. 25 Jan 1773, d. b 1873
- Johan Herman Kimmenna1 b. 2 Feb 1775, d. b 1875
- Johan Herman Kimeahn1 b. Jun 1778, d. b 1878
- Johan Theodor Kimmenah+1 b. 19 Oct 1780, d. 23 Jun 1848
- Anna Maria Elisabeth Kimian1 b. 18 May 1783, d. b 1883
- Anna Elisabeth Kimian1 b. 10 Nov 1785, d. b 1885
Child of Anna Sibilla Dahlman and Johan Henrich Laudiek
- [S896] St. Clemens Catholic Church. Telgte, Germany St. Clemens Catholic Church records of marriages, births and deaths from January 1738 to 1797.. 6. St. Clemens Catholic Church, 1738-1797, Telgte, Germany. UT LDS Family History Library.
- [S898] St. Clemens Catholic Church. Telgte, Germany St. Clemens Catholic Church records of deaths from January 1810 to 1867.. 12.Telgte, Germany: St. Clemens Catholic Church, 1810-1867).
- [S855] Jeff & Dana Alsford. "Kvasnica & Novotny query on Czeching out our Ancestors website." E-mail to Czeching out our Ancestors. June 8, 1999.
Louis E. Mazour1
Louis E. Mazour married Mary Svoboda, daughter of Frantisek Svoboda and Antonia Alexander, in 1895 at Deweese, Clay County, Nebraska.1 Louis died in 1945.2
Children of Louis E. Mazour and Mary Svoboda
Anna Zlatkovsky married Frank Vap Sr., son of Ignac Vap and Frantiska Kadler, before 25 March 1897 at Deweese, Clay County, Nebraska.2
Anna was buried 1913, in St. Martin's Loucky Cemetery, Rd 302, Fairfield Township, Clay County, Nebraska.1 Anna died in 1913.1
Frank T. Vap1
Frank T. Vap married Cecilia Helen Karmazin, daughter of Thomas V. Karmazin, circa 1917 at Deweese, Clay County, Nebraska.1 Frank died on 19 May 1985 Hastings, Adams County, Nebraska, at the age of 88.1
Cecilia Helen Karmazin1
Cecilia Helen Karmazin married Frank T. Vap, son of Frank Vap Sr. and Anna Zlatkovsky, circa 1917 at Deweese, Clay County, Nebraska.1 Cecilia died in March 1990 at the age of 89.
Thomas V. Karmazin1
Clara Mary Arensdorf1
Clara Mary Arensdorf married Christian Ferdinand Kimminau, son of John Herman Kimminau and Mary Anna Musenbrock, on Wednesday, 20 October 1920 at Willowdale, Kingman County, Kansas.1 Clara died on 5 March 1988 Colwich, Sedgwick County, Kansas, at the age of 87.1
- [S824] Paul Kimminau. "Paul Kimminau Family Information". Compiled July 1999. INDIV P. Kimminau.
Mary Angela Hageman1
Mary Angela Hageman married Joseph Henry Kimminau, son of Bernard Herman Kimna and Anna Elisabeth Maria Heilers, on Tuesday, 26 October 1909 at Willowdale, Kingman County, Kansas.1 Mary died in 1953.1,2
Mary was buried 1953, in St. Stephen's Cemetery, Row 1, West A, St. Stephens, Nuckolls County, Nebraska.2
Child of Mary Angela Hageman and Joseph Henry Kimminau
Bernard was buried after 18 December 1888, in Saint Stephens Cemetery, St. Stephens, Nuckolls County, Nebraska.1
Bernhard was buried after 31 August 1892, in Saint Stephens Cemetery, St. Stephens, Nuckolls County, Nebraska.2